Buying wallpaper is easier than you think!
How to Shop - 3 Easy Steps
1) Browse thousands of designer Wallpapers of different widths, usages & qualities, which are sold by the roll. Use our easy filter to search by brand, colour, theme/style or type.
- Don't forget to look at the width and length of the wallpaper roll when you are considering the price per roll, as one needs only half the number of rolls if the width is double.
- If you are unsure of the colour of the wallpaper on you monitor/mobile, request a sample on the specific product page, to check that it works for you.
- We also offer loads of Murals which are large-scale designs which are digitally printed and are sold and priced by the full size panel/mural. Some can even be customized to fit your wall size and we would then do a custom quote for you.
- Our Circle Stickers are self-adhesive and come in 3 sizes They are really easy to install.
- Look at the room images showing the wallpaper in situ on each product page even if they are showing a different colour to the one you like. This will help you to understand the scale of the design and the effect you will get, once installed.
2) Work out quantities required based on the wallpaper width & your walls dimensions.
- Use our easy wallpaper calculator on each product page and simply measure you wall width and height and input these sizes for an instant calculation. If you're having any trouble with this step, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist with the calculations.
3) Order your wallpaper by inputting the number of rolls required and hit the 'add to cart' button.
- Check the order summary which pops up and make sure that the image, name, code, colour and quantity is correct before proceeding to check-out.
- Once that's done, sit back and await a stock & order confirmation from ourselves within 1 working day and we will confirm availability and timing on your order.
- Each wallpaper purchased is then imported exclusively for you & is not held in stock in South Africa. If it is in stock in Europe, we offer a 10-15 business day turn-around.
- Due to the fact that every order is a "special order item", cancellation of orders is only possible before the order has been shipped from our suppliers abroad. Please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy for more info.
- If you're not going DIY and need to find an installer, we have a list of installers we can share with you.
- If however, you feel you need assistance with making the right decor decisions, we can gladly refer you to decorators/designers in your area.
- Contact email@example.com for assistance regarding referrals.